- Mr. S.K. Bose – Bsc
- Mr. G. Nandy – Bsc.
Experience : Mr. S.K. Bose was associated with M/s. Beardsell Ltd. Since 1984 in their execution team and have handled in-situ PUF jobs for mobile road and rail tanker for M/s. Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd., under the consultancy of M/s. Udhe (I) Ltd.
Major Projects Handled:
- M/s. Inox Air Products Ltd., 130 TPD Oxygen plant at Nagpur – Rs. 12 Lakhs.
- M/s. Hydrogas PLG India P.Ltd., Liquid Co2 plant at Vadodara – Rs. 24 Lakhs.
- M/s. Aegis Logistics Ltd., LPG Bottling plant at Mahul, Mumbai. Roof Spray Insulation of 3 Nos. 5000KL capacity chemical tanks.
- M/s. Nestle India Ltd., Goa, Roof Spray Insulation – 7000 Sq. Meter.
- M/s. Ispat Industries Ltd., 100 TPD Oxygen plant at Dolvi, Dist. Raigad – Rs. 15 Lakhs
- M/s. Telco Ltd., Jamshedpur, Roof Spray Insulation – 4000 Sq. Meter.
- Project in Execution:- M/s. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited, Hyderabad Rs. 210 Lakhs.
Experience : Mr. G. Nandy as a project execution in-charge for 10 years, has got wide experience in overhauling of PUF machineries, technique of spray, injection, handling crisis & trouble shooting situations etc.
Major Projects Handled:-
- M/s. BOC India Limited, Taloja & Tarapur.
- M/s. Praxair Carbon Dioxide Ltd., Liquid Co2 plant at Mangalore
- M/s. Grand Hotel, Kolkata – Over deck roof spray Insulation
- M/s. Inox Air Products Ltd., 100 TPD Oxygen plant at Noida & Pondicherry
- M/s. Reliance Petrochemicals Ltd., Jamnagar – Roof Spray Insulation
- M/s. Visu Vias, Kolkata – Roof Spray Insulation
- M/s. Jain Irrigation Ltd., Spray Insulation for Cold Storage Wall
- Power Station, Chattisgrah – Roof Spray Insulation
Project in Execution:- M/s. IDMC Limited, Anand, Gujarat
Project in Execution:- M/s. Praj Industries Limited, Pune
Mr. G. Nandy heads a team of dedicated, hard working, trained personnels capable of meeting any challenge in application of PUF in-situ application. Every member of the team are trained and know their job. They are through professionals in their trade and do not leave anything to chance.
- FF 1600 PUF dispensing machine with latest GX-7 Gun – 7 Nos.
- 7.5 HP Air Compressor with air hoses – 7 Nos.
- Grooving machine – 6 Nos.
- Rolling machine – 5 Nos.
- Spares – Adequate.
Our strong point lies that we are fully conversant with the machineries available with us and have indigenously developed many of the critical spares in India and do not have to depend on imported spares and components.
In the event of a trouble shooting Mr. G. Nandy who are expert personally supervise the operation at site and confidently with all technical competence rectifies and brings back the machinery system back to operation at the earliest time without losing precious man hours keeping to the clients schedules.
The organization has a workshop with full-fledged tools and tackles to take care of preventive maintenances and overhauls during regular intervals between projects.
The team of workmen follows all the mandatory requirements of industrial safety and hazard of operation and handling these chemicals, used for PUF system. The proper education and training is imparted before the team leaves for site jobs. They are provided with all safety precautionary implements like hand gloves, masks, gumboots, helmets, safety belts and safety goggles etc.
Maintaining updated data from project consultant or engineering department of client, keeping updated drawing along with relevant specification and revision maintaining relevant files for drawing, communication, specification of material issue, purchase and receipts at stores.
Stock and store materials as per requirements, provide handling and stores instructions to stores supervisor, lay down work procedure.
Identify disposable waste, which are hazardous and take adequate measures and precautions to dispose the same from operation area with the consultation of client’s engineers and engineering consultant.
Maintain quality record.
Maintain and adopt a quality level well above the prescribed limits as per engg. standard. Refer to specification & measurement.